Longchamp Le Pliage the Tote bag that Complemented My Vacation

I have never been a regular Tote bag buyer; in fact I had been convinced that lower priced bags were quite good for any travel or carrying around every day. Not till I ordered Longchamp Le Pliage the Tote bag online, to take along for our vacation. It was a persistent push from my friend that made me go for it, and I do not have words to thank her to have pushed me so much.



The Packing
I am new to online buying, however I have never seen a better packing. My Longchamp Le Pliage was delivered to me in a tamper free package, which when opened showed the care taken to pack the bag.

Material
Longchamp Tote bag was made from nylon, I have not been a fan of nylon material either, however I have off late become one. We had taken the bag along while we went to the beach and there I found the real meaning of keeping your stuff from getting wet. Especially when you get caught in an unexpected shower, as we did.
The material though light was quite sturdy, and the inner lining was black and complemented my blue colour bag. I had earlier seen the inner lining of a light coloured bag and it was white. Thank god they took care about the inner lining too.


Spacious
My bag measure 12" (bottom length) x 12" (height) x 7.5" (depth), well, yet the Longchamp Le Pliage could hold quite a lot of things. I am an organizing freak and hence have all kinds of small organizers for my things. Longchamp Le Pliage does not have too many compartments and this made it easy for me to arrange all my organisers neatly. There was enough space to bring back souvenirs too.
And the interesting part is that it can be folded into approximately 6" x 9.5" size, thus making it comfortable to be carried around as most people are seen doing nowadays.

Weightlessness
While travelling most of our efforts would be to reduce weight, more so when you go for a long travel. And Longchamp Le Pliage is so much light in weight that you would be able to add those extra things you so much want to carry.
The straps are quite long, perfect to carry while travelling as an extra baggage at ease. When hung on the shoulders they did not dig into the shoulders. Well, when I wore them on my shoulder with my heavy coat on, the straps stayed put and never slipped.


Durability
I have carried it all through my vacation, during travel, on the beach, while roaming on the streets and even used it as a work out bag; it has stood strong against all odds. Its durability is of course something that makes me wonder every time.

Well, I have not seen a better tote bag, in fact I am ready to order another one to gift my friend on the Longchamp Sale online store.

Comments

Popular Posts